Brand: Akai Professional
- Total Control Of FL Studio - Dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio DAW platform with seamless plug-and-play integration
- Workflow Revolution - 4 x 16 matrix of velocity-sensitive RGB Pads for rapid programming of patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer and recording notes in Performance mode
- Maximum Tweak-Ability - 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs for controlling Mixer, Channel and custom User-Assignable mappings
- Improved Navigation - Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows; use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Includes FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition (Download) - Complete Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with unlimited tracks, on-board effects and virtual instruments, full automation functionality and more
Publisher: inMusic Brands Inc.
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer.
Details: Introducing the Akai Professional Fire The new Akai Professional Fire represents the first of its kind - a dedicated hardware controller developed in conjunction with Image-Line for the FL Studio DAW platform. Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers. Fusing a sleek, low-profile and ultra-portable footprint with plug & play integration with FL Studio, a workflow-centric specification, a 4 x 16 pad matrix with radiant RGB backlighting, a graphical OLED display, assignable controls and dedicated transport controls, Akai Professional’s Fire guarantees to enhance the FL Studio experience providing users with a custom-engineered control source, perfect for studio and live performance scenarios alike. Switch up your workflow and get hands-on with the immersive performance capability of Fire – your production demands it.