- Raises laptop screen to correct ergonomic height and locks in place
- Adjust height by sliding black feet along the stand's sturdy curved legs. Adjustable from 0 degree to + 27.5 degree angle
- Ventilated platform dissipates heat and keeps laptop cool, platform measures 14 in (w) x 10 in (d)
- Front lip holds laptop in place, fits laptops up to 17 inch
- In a horizontal position it safely holds monitors, printers, scanners, TVs, gaming consoles, fax machines up to 40 lbs/18 kg
- In horizontal position, raises monitor 5 inch. In maximum curved position, raises laptop screen 6.75 inch.
- Keyboard and office supplies can neatly store underneath platform to optimize desk space
- Product Dimensions 14.7 in (l) x 11.5 in (d) x 5.6 in (h)
- Raises notebook screen to correct ergonomic height and locks in place
- In a horizontal position it safely holds monitors up to 40 lbs.
- Adjustable height 0 degree to + 27 degree
- Vent holes enable laptop heat to vent
- Front lip holds notebook in place
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 21-06-2018
Details: Allsop's laptop stands combine function with style. Our stands are based on ergonomic design that adjusts the level of your screen to a correct height tied to clean, metal styles that compliment any office or home. We thought about the things your desk or laptop may not have…you!
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 10.6 x 2.4 inches
Best known as producer and chief sound designer for multi-platinum producer Timbaland, Sound Oracle's work has appeared on productions for the likes of Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown and Christina Aguilera.
One would define an Oracle as “a supplier of wisdom and insightful counsel”. However, when coupled with a personal quest to inspire the aspiring by adopting a system of authentic storytelling and originality there then lays the outline of the very existence of who the SoundOracle is.
Successfully mastering the skill to produce music was a dream sketched in the youthful imagination of Virginia native, SoundOracle. Yet, despite the shortage of music mentors and influencers within the DMV area, the producer and sound designer went on to prove that bringing reality to childhood aspirations is as simple as setting small challenges to test the confines of one’s own ability to overcome them. Wielding guts and gall from the sheer passion of all things production related, an introverted SoundOracle galvanized his motivation from the fear of dying in obscurity and set out on a mission to manipulate sound by incorporating the beauty from colorfully transient noise into the Aesthetic realm of music.
Developing as a self-taught student in music and digital culture, SoundOracle courageously took a leap of faith by relocating to Georgia in 2008 where he persistently trekked the Atlanta strip knocking on studio doors with the intent to be heard. After earning his first big break with the Polow Da Don, the Oracle, crossed paths with a fellow Virginia native and is now best known as Producer and Chief Sound Designer for Multi-Platinum Producer Timbaland. In building up his core skills by incrementally mastering hardware, DAWs, constructing and coding his own system of artificial intelligence, production kits, voice technology, & commands scripts, SoundOracle was able to springboard his passions off the premise of music.
With notable accomplishments of securing placements in over 20 Grammy nominated projects specific to Jay-Z’s Magna Carta LP and Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience, SoundOracle wasted no time in repurposing the digital landscape of music & traversing a global road of creativity and innovation with waves of originality. His work has been accentuated by the likes of Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera and many other peak performing artists.
SoundOracle is an autodidact who deviated from a common baseline structure & evolved into a Librarian of Sound. With a vested interest in multiplying his purpose, The Oracle is visioned to instill the principles of production through mentorship and provide producers with incredible sounds and quality resources. Through his website SoundOracle.net and on multiple social platforms, SoundOracle proves he is everything but self-serving yet he is a staple in the community of music and a true hallmark in the field of technology.
JOIN MY UNQUANTIZED PODCAST COMMUNITY:
Don't miss out Unquantized Podcast Live & Interactive by @soundoracle + @triza starting at 4pm every Friday @IG !!!
● GET ARTICUL8
● GET BEEN TRAPPIN 2