Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
"Drum related injuries!"
- 2:32 - What album had the best 1st song?
- 5::25 - Why do men not want to ask for pictures?
- 14:15 - Are you more comfortable playing the drums on Keyboards or pads?
- 21:09 - Things you don't feel comfortable doing after 30.
- 23:03 - How to finesse multiple free trials?
- 31:35 - The perfect elevator pitch for producers!
- 37:30 - Putting credits in your Bio.
- 39:15 Don't overthink the content.
- 52:40 - The Art of Mastering Course.
- 58:51 - Figuring out your price point.
- 1:00:40 - three tips for Networking in person.
- 1:11:20 - Barber Shop loops.
- 1:21:18 - Knowing your value and role as a loop maker.
- 1:38:39 - YOUR urgency is NOT my emergency.
"The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza to discuss producer gear, answer production and music career-related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)"
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit: