A universal price for beats! Adding Your own flavor, Top 3 vsts
Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
- 1:16 - 3:42 - The 1st song that made you want to become a producer.
- 7:57 - Did all producers start as a rapper?
- 9:30 - Are hooks more important than versus?
- 12:00 - Ableton live lite vs Suite.
- 13:17 - Capitalizing from the branches of music production.
- 20:01 - 1st fav plugin you ran into the ground.
- 25:42 - How Triza uses reverb?
- 26:35 - MacBook vs The the field.
- 28:40 - The Barter system is your friend.
- 31:55 - The universal beat price.
- 40:47 - Setting the vibe in the studio.
- 46:00 - Acoustic panels.
- 49:10 - Are producers the new "Band?"
- 54:50 - Adding Your Style.
- 56:30 - Sample packs is a new form of Digging.
- 1:12:15 - "The penalty for growth!"
- 1:13:55 - Do you have to clear Drum Breaks?
- 1:16:11 - Ways to improve your Boom Bap beats.
- 1:18:03 - Songwriters business.
- 1:24:36 - That's feeling you get when 1st hear a song, do you ever get it back?
- 1:26:32 - Having an engineer your trust with your vision.
- 1:30:14 - Computer Chair.
- 1:32:13 - Satellite 2.0.
- 1:34:25 - Korg Micro Sampler/Equipment purchases.
- 1:39:20 - Top 3 VST's the hosts are using right now.
- 1:49:50 - Older artists are selling their music catalogs.
- 1:50:58 - Fav speakers to produce on
"The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza as they discuss producer gear, answer production and music career related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)"
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit:
Follow Me Online...