How to start charging for your beats when you used to give them away for free, The by-products of consistency.
Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
- 00:56 - The byproducts of Consistency.
- 11:28 - Being labeled "Difficult to work with!"
- 22:35 - If you need a manager, get a good one!"
- 29:57 - How to start charging for beats when you used to give them away for free.
- 35:14 - Who approaches who?
- 37:00 - When is the time to "Give up?" and how to cope with that decision?
- 1:01:29 - Leveling vs Mixing
- 1:03:15 - "Being great at Sound Design but terrible and Mixing!"
- 1:06:00 - Mixing engineers.
- 1:09:13 - Hiring a social media manager can be tricky!
- 1:11:35 Too old to Rap?
- 1:12:47 - MPC one.
- 1:15:30 - Apps to edit or update Metadata
- 1:16:35 - Tuning your drums.
- 1:18:20 - Is it worth it to go school for audio engineering.
- 1:23:23 - Sound design tips
"The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza as they discuss producer gear, answer production and music career related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)"
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit:
Follow Me Online...