"I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom!" R.I.P Shock G, Networking and placements, The business of selling beats!
Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
- 00:01 - RIP Shock G; We lost another legend this month.
- 1:58 - "I once got busy in a burger King bathroom!"
- 5:30 - Networking and placements.
- 15:03 - So your dropping an NFT,......Who cares?
- 20:16 - Being the Bob Ross of something.
- 25:40 - Is new gear lacking innovation.
- 40:59 - What to do with beats that don't get major placements.
- 44:33 - Teamwork
- 51:53 - Mixing vs Mastering?
- 53:39 - Automation and marketing.
- 56:35 - TrackLib and Splice.
- 1:00:12 - Whats is Quantization?
- 1:03:35 - The business of selling beats!
- 1:07:01 - Are artist really shopping on beat stars and seeing success.
- 1:13:10 - Grow with an artist.
- 1:16:20 - Who told you it's "dope"?
- 1:19:35 - Scott Storch.
- 1:21:34 - What is the definition of a "Hit Song" today?
- 1:24:40 - Most or Dr Dre's hits were breaking unknown artists.
- 1:27:22 - Pretend a film crew is filming you.
- 1:29:33 - Build for quality or keep up with the current pace?
- 1:33:25 - "Stop Teasing music!"- @BrandManSean
- 1:37:28 - The Korg Trinity had a Touch Screen
- 1:39:20 - Marketing a song vs marketing an artist!
- 1:42:55 - Organic growth Vs Paid ads
- 1:47:30 - "If you don't do it yourself it's gonna cost you more!"
- 1:54:55 - Shopping full songs
"The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza as they discuss producer gear, answer production and music career related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)"
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit:
Follow Me Online...