Is Trap easier to make then Boom Bap? NFT's and Music. Tips for anyone just switching to Ableton.
Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
- 3:00 - Y.G's Produced by Triza
- 8: 55 - The benefits of waking up at 4 am.
- 15:14 - Working relationships.
- 18:53 - Take a nap!
- 23:05 - Timb and Swiss sells Verzus and gives back to the creators.
- 33:24 - Best strategy for starting a new business.
- 40:00 - The Grammys give me anxiety!"
- 44:35 - Are successful production careers still built on relationships?
- 53:31 - NFT and Music.
- 1:02:00 - Tips for anyone just switching to Ableton.
- 1:05:30 - Tutorials "not specific" to any DAW.
- 1:10:10 - Pharrell and Kanye produced Upcoming Pusha-T Album.
- 1:16:10 - Don't compare your journey with anyone else.
- 1:18:25 - Strikes For opinions?"
- 1:30:40 - Is trap easier to make then Boom Bap?
- 1:27:37 - Southside Retiring?
- 1:31:45 - Cardi B goes Diamond!!!
- 1:35:17 - Getting into Studio sessions
- 1:39:20 - "Low quality Data!"
- 1:43:30 - The problems with owning a studio.
"The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza as they discuss producer gear, answer production and music career related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)"
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit:
Follow Me Online...