Taking breaks. Converting to a Travel Setup! Tips to starting your Music Career.
Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
- 2:22- Taking breaks.
- 12:45 - Dmx's New album.
- 16:49 - J-Coles album
- 22:11 - listening to new music
- 24:30 - Bitwig?
- 30:09 - The ugliest D.A.W
- 31:50 - My setup!
- 34:42 - Converting to a travel setup!
- 36:56 - Soulja Vs BowWow
- 41:08 - "We need more producer versus before a Tim and Swizz Rematch!"
- 43:13 - The grammy changes.
- 45:07 - How much time needs to pass before an album is considered a classic?
- 50:26 - Everything is a remix.
- 51:59 - Tips to starting your music career.
- 56:36 - How do your beats have to be?
- 59:00 - BeatClub.
- 1:02:10 - Stereo Vs Mono Kicks.
- 1:05:24 - No idea what your about to make?
- 1:07:27 - Workstations.
- 1:09:00 - Pusha-T Children books!
- 1:09:45 - Benefits of making lots of Beats.
- 1:10:20 - LUFS.
- 1:11:12 - How old to go back in your catalog when sending beats.
- 1:14:52 - The 1st beats you made.
- 1:16:26 - The sweet spot between head room and Loudness.
- 1:18:31 - Thoughts on the future of music production!
- 1:22:35 - Spotify launches HiFi streaming.
- 1:25:14 - YouTube Premium.
- 1:35:18 - Quality Advice!
- 1:39:48 - Beat organization.
- 1:41:09 - Marketing
- 1:44:27 - The Power of using acapellas
"The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza as they discuss producer gear, answer production and music career related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)"
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit:
Follow Me Online...