Ways to Spot a Good A&R vs Bad A&R, How to work with more established producer's.
Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
- 3:31 - NFT quality.
- 5:33 - What's more comfortable, home studio or a big studio?
- 7:22 - "I want my sessions to be like a job!"
- 9:40 - The discipline of idle time - 13:55
- The popularity of the guitar sounds.
- 15:35 - "It's always easier to do things you aren't supposed to be doing!"
- 16:42 - Genuinely shocking or staged,
- 19:30 - If you can do both you stand a better chance.
- 20:55 - The daily schedule and maintaining balance.
- 26:57 - Keeping up with the latest VST's.
- 28:15 - Taking advantages of the opportunities.
- 31:45 - Usher Bucks.
- 36:12 - Ways to spot a Good vs Bad A&R
- 41:35 - Ways to work with more established producers.
- 43:18 - Being ready to double down when the lighting strikes.
- 46:55 - Who was the 1st rapper or rap group to do the rapping/Singing hybrid?
- 50:14 - Managers don't work for free.
- 53:20 - "I'm not gonna open that!"
- 55:30 - "What the Fu@# are you talking about?" - LL COOL J.
- 56:55 - Nas/CoinBase.
- 59:30 - Black Cinema
- 1:11:37 - How good should my mix be before sending beats?
- 1:19:03 - Best movie soundtracks.
"The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza as they discuss producer gear, answer production and music career related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)"
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit:
Follow Me Online...