Where to start when Creating your own Sample Packs. The Advantage of a Desktop! Running your Ads! Writing down Detailed Goals!
Check out the latest episode of Unquantized Podcast!
Today our hosts SoundOracle and Triza Discuss the following topics
- Studio Renovations
- The advantages of a Desktop!
- Air B n Beats
- Cable management!
- The difference in Studio vibes.
- The hosts discuss what studio has produced the best results for them.
- Checking Linear notes.
- Running your ads!
- "I want to feel stupid about myself!"
- Writing down Detailed Goals!
- Best software to create new sounds!
- Where to start when Creating your own sample packs.
- Don't get scammed!
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly production goals.
- Are the a grammys out of touch?
- Why SoundOracle doesn't have his plaques?
- The greatest Hip Hop artist to ever do it!
- All the things Diddy has done for the culture!
- "Snoop has been one of the most impactful artist to ever do it!"
- "Off Beat!" (Midi Packs"
- Does Nas select Bad Beats?
- Juicy J drops a new album.
- DR DRE VS DIDDY
- Thoughts on Timbalands BeatClub.
- MAC VS PC
- Triza Tells us what a "Luther Burger"is
The UnQuantized podcast is a live and interactive podcast streaming on IG. Join hosts @SoundOracle and @Triza as they discuss producer gear, answer production and music career-related questions, and share industry stories. Tune in to build with your production community every Friday at 4 PM (EST)
More Tips and Resources...
Check out my gear on Kit:
Follow Me Online...