Linking Layers: Maschine Tips
LINKING LAYERS: MASCHINE TIPS
These quick production tips will definitely save you time in the studio and improve your workflow.
A big advantage to using drum pad hardware like Maschine is the ability to trigger samples!
Another advantage is being able to trigger two samples using only one pad!
And it's easy to do in Maschine!
1. Click the "Pad Mode" button on your Maschine hardware.
2. On your Maschine's left hand screen locate where it says "Link" & "Group".
3. Turn the knob under that screen parameter to an unused group number.
4. Repeat the steps for the next drum pad that you would like triggered.
5. You will now be able to trigger two pads by only striking one pad!