Sound Oracle Producer Contest and New Year Giveaway
This is a contest for producers and it allows multiple ways to enter, the opportunity to have your beats shared across the world, and a chance to win some new sounds and gear. Log in via your email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Soundcloud platforms.
There are 10 actions that you can perform to earn points. Some actions can be performed more than once, and some are worth more points than others. For example, one of the best ways to get a lot of points quickly is to post videos (highly recommended). If you do post a video, you must follow all rules to be eligible for prizes. Top videos will also be featured on our Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube channels.
- ●Your video must contain at least 3 sounds from Soundoracle.net
- ●You must use #Oracleproducerchallenge
- ●You must tag @soundoracle
Contest Dates:The contest will run from December, 19th 2016 to January 8th, 2017, at Midnight.
The winner will receive:
- ● 1 Desktop Producer Stand from Cremacaffe Shop (mailed to you)
- ● $50 Voucher to Soundoracle.net
- ● Numark Orbit Controller
There are 10 ways to enter the producer contest from:
- ● EMAIL – Signup for our Newsletter (This is worth +1 entry.)
- ● INSTAGRAM – Enter using Instagram (This is worth +1 entry.)
- ● INSTAGRAM – Post a video using sounds from Soundoracle.net (Each video is worth +5 entries.)
- ● TWITTER – Tweet on Twitter (Enter each day for an extra entry.)
- ● TWITTER – Follow @soundoracle on Twitter (This is worth +1 entry.)
- ● FACEBOOK – Visit and like @soundoracle on Facebook (This is worth +1 entry.)
- ● YOUTUBE – Submit of you using sounds from Soundoracle.net (Each video is worth +4 entries.)
- ● GOOGLE+ – Visit @SoundOracle on Google+ (This is worth +1 entry.)
- ● FRIEND REFERRAL – Refer friends from extra entries (This is worth +3 entries when you share.)
- ● BONUS ENTRY – Click for a bonus entry (You need to complete the 5 actions first.)
Terms & Conditions:
- ●You can perform any of the entries listed.
- ●This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- ● This sale will run from December, 19th 2016 to January 8th, 2017, at Midnight.
Complete One Action To Unlock Your Coupon:
- ● EMAIL - Signup for our Newsletter.
- ● INSTAGRAM - Visit @soundoracle on Instagram.
- ● TWITTER - Follow @soundoracle on Twitter.
- ● FACEBOOK - Visit @soundoracle on Facebook.
Terms & Conditions:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Straight from the Grammy-winning personal collection of Sound Oracle. Announcing the newest Bundle The Oracle Vault + The 808 Formula.
Sound Oracle pops the lock on the The Oracle Vault and unveils his exclusive collection of custom sounds. From ear shattering kicks and snares to seamless percussion loops, tapping into the Oracle’s heavily craved toolbox of unreleased sounds is sure to make veteran producers feel like a kid in a candy store. While the 808 Formula pack features 30 earth shaking 808s. Whether you're making Hip Hop, EDM, Pop, or R&B, this drum kit has the right low end for you. I encourage you to explore this new bundle pairing because often, hits that make it to the top, start with the bottom!
Price for Bundle: $65.00
Promo Price: $32.50 (Discount valid from Dec 19-Jan 8 at Midnight)
About Sound Oracle:
Sound Oracle is best known as the producer and chief sound designer for multi-platinum producer Timbaland. Sound Oracle's work has appeared in productions for the likes of Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, and Christina Aguilera.
One would define Oracle as a “supplier of wisdom and insightful counsel.” However, his personal quest is to inspire. His music has adopted a system of authentic storytelling. Here, he lays the outline of Sound Oracle. He successfully mastered the skill to produce music; the ultimate dream of this Virginia native, Sound Oracle. Despite the shortage of music mentors and influencer’s within the DMV area. The producer and sound designer proved that bringing his childhood aspirations to reality. It is as simple as setting small challenges. He tested the confines of one’s own ability to overcome them, where he wields guts and gall from the sheer passion of all things' production related. Sound Oracle, who is an introvert, galvanized his motivation from the fear of dying in obscurity. And set out on a mission to manipulate sound by incorporating the beauty of a colorful transient noise.Learn more about Sound Oracle
- ● Sound Oracle
- ● Music Producer & Chief Sound Designer, Timbaland
- ● Atlanta, GA
- ● Website: Soundoracle.net
- ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org