Production Quick Tip of the Week #20
Marketing your beats or other music services products online is a great strategy, but do not forget to hit up local shows too. A face-to-face connection is still highly valuable in business!
The internet can be a great thing for entrepreneurs & businesses. So many opportunities to reach audiences that you would never be able to reach otherwise; however, face-to-face encounters is still a powerful tool & gives you the opportunity to self yourself as a person to you clients.
When people become emotionally invested in who you are as a person - meaning they trust you & like who you are - the chances of a loyal & returning customer increases. Going to local shows, networking events, setting up meetings, beat battles, interning at local studios are all great ways to get out there & meet potential clients!
Have a productive week, Be Different. Be Dope.
More Tips and Resources...
- Tutorials: Tips and Tutorials
- Sample Packs: https://soundoracle.net/
- Podcast: https://bit.ly/2HEACz
- Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/Sound_Oracle
Follow Me Online...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soundoracle/
- YouTube: Youtube/SoundOracle
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Soundoracle/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoundOracle