Production Quick Tip of the Week #29
This is just a classic clutch tip. Even if it's just a small change or a few things, it's best to just do a "save as" when making the changes. Simply put the mix number (E.g. Mix 4) & the date of the change or then begin making changes. This will come in handy for the finicky clients that may want to go back to a previous mix. You will have no problem pulling that up since you saved each change as a different session.
Have a productive week, Be Different. Be Dope.
Click here to get BEEN TRAPPIN 4 ➡️ http://bit.ly/BT4
By popular demand, Soundoracle.net & Theproducerkit.com presents to you the follow-up kit you’ve all been waiting for, BEEN TRAPPIN IV.
Inside the wrapper, you will find that all sounds and melodies come in WAV format and are Royalty-Free. We all know that time is money, why waste either on recycled, resampled sounds from songs you’ve heard on the radio? From the hand-crafted snares to the custom-built 808’s, all 122 audio files were methodically created from scratch and molded for this kit.
Watch R&B Legend Tim Kelley and Others Cookin Up With Moon Rocks Drums In The Studio
More Tips and Resources...
- Tutorials: Tips and Tutorials
- Sample Packs: https://soundoracle.net/
- Podcast: https://bit.ly/2HEACz
- Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/Sound_Oracle
Follow Me Online...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soundoracle/
- YouTube: Youtube/SoundOracle
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Soundoracle/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoundOracle