Production Quick Tip of the Week #34
As producers, songwriters, artists, & engineers time is very valuable. It's important to find ways to save time & to avoid unnecessary tasks.
One of the biggest ways to save time with music-making is to create templates! Each DAW will allow you to create your own & save them so you can load them up when you begin your process.
Setting up things like channels, auxes, bus sums, master channels, bus routing, common tools you use, & your overall typical workflow is an idea for templates.
For me personally, I have several templates. Ones for song mixing with beat stems, song mixes with a stereo beat mix, beat mixes, mastering, recording, beat making, & more! Bonus hint: your templates will be ever-evolving!
More Tips and Resources...
- Tutorials: Tips and Tutorials
- Sample Packs: https://soundoracle.net/
- Podcast: https://bit.ly/2HEACz
- Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/Sound_Oracle
Follow Me Online...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soundoracle/
- YouTube: Youtube/SoundOracle
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Soundoracle/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoundOracle