Production Quick Tip of the Week #9
Echoes & delays are a great way to add rhythm, movement, & fill out space within your mixes. Delay's are popular on several instruments; one of the most used instruments is vocals.
Delays can give call & response feels or help emphasize pauses on vocal performances. It's a good idea to take automation into consideration when it comes to delays on vocals though.
Often times a non-automated delay can create a crowded & muddy sounding vocal. If you automate the delays to only trigger on words that you want repeated, you'll not only have a cleaner sounding mix, but the listens will enjoy the delays, even more, when they happen.
Have a productive week, Be Different. Be Dope.
More Tips and Resources...
- Tutorials: Tips and Tutorials
- Sample Packs: https://soundoracle.net/
- Podcast: https://bit.ly/2HEACz
- Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/Sound_Oracle
Follow Me Online...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soundoracle/
- YouTube: Youtube/SoundOracle
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Soundoracle/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoundOracle
how to Download Make Trap