Simply The Most Comprehensive And Easy To Understand Vocal Mixing Course Ever Created!
What The Art of Vocal Mixing Is Not.
It is NOT just another “how to” course on vocal EQing and compression.
It is NOT about just getting vocals to cut through - yet this will happen as a result of using these secrets and your mixes will sound BETTER than they've ever sounded before.
It is NOT just about showing you what settings to dial in - every voice and every song is different. This course will easily explain the knowledge you need to know what to "dial in" in any situation.
The Art of Vocal Mixing is REVOLUTIONARY.
We’re about to give you the most secret gems in the industry. Every process & technique you will ever need to create amazing vocal mixes is found right here in this in-depth mixing course! With over 150 videos & 14 hours of professional techniques, you will learn everything from recording, EQing, compression, reverbs, delays, & so much more! We even show you how to execute vocal FX made famous by artists like Travis Scott & Kendrick Lamar!
WHY IS THIS COURSE SO POWERFUL?
Inside Of This Course, Here Are
Just A Few Of The Secrets
That You'll Be Given
- Looking to level up your vocal mixes by knowing what secret sauce plugins to use? STOP! Watch this course instead and you'll discover how to turn any plugin you already have into the secret sauce plugin...
- The FIRST thing we do is take you behind the curtain of a professional studio & show you the techniques top engineers use to capture a great recording. This chapter alone is going to change the way you approach vocals!. - chapter 2
- This course will provide you with career changing vocal mixing gems even before we get into recording techniques. We set you up for success right out of the gate with the most intuitive workflow and session setup ever created. - chapter 3
- This is where legends are made! We will give you all of the PROVEN vocal EQing techniques of the masters. PLUS: we will show you all of the EQing don'ts so you can rid yourself of career killing habits and take your vocal mixing to new heights without ever coming back down. - chapter 4
- STOP DOING THIS THE WRONG WAY! We will show you the industry's most coveted secrets on how to EQ, how to compress, how to blend/tuck your background vocals nicely under the lead vocal, creating wide & full background vocals, applying reverbs, mixing harmonies, & honestly so much more! We even show you how to create new background vocals & textures in your mix for exciting layers. - chapter 9
- Did you know that this course comes with the worlds best recipe for ear candy with vocal FX? Want to see how to make that? Cool, because we want to show you how... PLUS: We’re even going to look under the hood of some famous vocal FX used by chart toppers like Travis Scott &
Kendrick Lamar. - chapter 15
- I'll be honest with you. This list does not even begin to put a dent into the amount of secrets, gems, and hacks that are included in this course. There are over 150 videos and over 14 hours worth of pure vocal mixing gold. There is not a single vocal mixing technique not covered here. This is really the stuff that legends are made of!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
Learn hidden techniques and strategic approaches to make your vocal mixes stand out to artists and A&Rs plus sound great on any listening device or platform.
How to sound like your vocal mixes were mixed by a legendary industry engineer without having to spend thousands of dollars or having to buy expensive plugins.
How to unlock a hidden power and ability of your DAW and plugins without having to attend years of school or spend thousands of dollars.
MEET THE FOUNDER
A world renowned sound designer for Timberland that has had his sound design featured on over 20 Grammy Award winning songs by artists like Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, and more...
In addition to being a sound designer, he is also a producer that has worked with some of the biggest artists of our time.
Last year he realized that none of his accomplishments would have been possible if it wasn't for what he learned from his mentors (Timbaland & Polow Da Don) the importance of great sounds and the and the secret techniques that pros use to mix them together.
Everybody knows that the current information on mixing are sparse, convoluted or simply not revealed. To take this point even further, there has never been one cohesive course about how to mix beats specifically. Especially not one that reveals what the experts do.
SoundOracle decided to actually do something about it instead of watching from the sidelines...
Credits: Timbaland, Jay Z, Drake, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Chrish Brown, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Mary J Blige, Snoop Dogg
MEET YOUR TEACHER
Credits: Musiq Soulchild, NBA 2K, Skyzoo, BJ The Chicago Kid, Ayo N Keyz, Billboard Hitmakers, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Rhymesayers, Triza, Raheem DeVaughn, Hamburger Helper, & Pharaoh.Realistic is a full time professional engineer that has mixed & mastered thousands of songs,beats, drum kits, & loop packs in the music industry.
Last year he realized that none of his success would have been possible without the insight & knowledge he learned from his mentors (professional engineers, studio owners, producers, & college professors.)
We all know that the current education system is outdated, expensive & sometimes just not practical with the busy everyday life that we all experience. Realistic decided to do something about it instead of watching from the sidelines.
That’s why he put together the Art Of Vocal Mixing as a full online course available as a ready to use platform catered to your schedule. Allowing you to watch the information you want to watch, when you want to watch.
Credits: Musiq Soulchild, NBA 2K, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Rhymesayers, Hamburger Helper, & Pharaoh.
AND Other FREE Bonus
Over 14 Hours Of Expert Techniques
Get years of experience & hundreds of thousands of dollars of education all packed into this professional, affordable course.
Vocal Mixing Cheat Sheets In PDF Form
These guides will come in clutch when you need to reference information quickly or are in a pinch when you’re not able to watch a video
Easy To Understand, Concise Layout
Not only is the information easy to understand, the chapters are laid out in concise bite size format for quick reference to a specific technique whenever you need it.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Best known as producer and chief sound designer for multi-platinum producer Timbaland, Sound Oracle's work has appeared on productions for the likes of Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown and Christina Aguilera.
One would define an Oracle as “a supplier of wisdom and insightful counsel”. However, when coupled with a personal quest to inspire the aspiring by adopting a system of authentic storytelling and originality there then lays the outline of the very existence of who the SoundOracle is.
Successfully mastering the skill to produce music was a dream sketched in the youthful imagination of Virginia native, SoundOracle. Yet, despite the shortage of music mentors and influencers within the DMV area, the producer and sound designer went on to prove that bringing reality to childhood aspirations is as simple as setting small challenges to test the confines of one’s own ability to overcome them. Wielding guts and gall from the sheer passion of all things production related, an introverted SoundOracle galvanized his motivation from the fear of dying in obscurity and set out on a mission to manipulate sound by incorporating the beauty from colorfully transient noise into the Aesthetic realm of music.
Developing as a self-taught student in music and digital culture, SoundOracle courageously took a leap of faith by relocating to Georgia in 2008 where he persistently trekked the Atlanta strip knocking on studio doors with the intent to be heard. After earning his first big break with the Polow Da Don, the Oracle, crossed paths with a fellow Virginia native and is now best known as Producer and Chief Sound Designer for Multi-Platinum Producer Timbaland. In building up his core skills by incrementally mastering hardware, DAWs, constructing and coding his own system of artificial intelligence, production kits, voice technology, & commands scripts, SoundOracle was able to springboard his passions off the premise of music.
With notable accomplishments of securing placements in over 20 Grammy nominated projects specific to Jay-Z’s Magna Carta LP and Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience, SoundOracle wasted no time in repurposing the digital landscape of music & traversing a global road of creativity and innovation with waves of originality. His work has been accentuated by the likes of Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera and many other peak performing artists.
SoundOracle is an autodidact who deviated from a common baseline structure & evolved into a Librarian of Sound. With a vested interest in multiplying his purpose, The Oracle is visioned to instill the principles of production through mentorship and provide producers with incredible sounds and quality resources. Through his website SoundOracle.net and on multiple social platforms, SoundOracle proves he is everything but self-serving yet he is a staple in the community of music and a true hallmark in the field of technology.
JOIN MY UNQUANTIZED PODCAST COMMUNITY:
Don't miss out Unquantized Podcast Live & Interactive by @soundoracle + @triza starting at 4pm every Friday @IG !!!
● GET ARTICUL8
● GET BEEN TRAPPIN 2
CASSETE DRUMS2 + 3 exclusive BONUS KITS included for free
CASSETTE DRUMS 2
Soundoracle.net presents Cassette Drums 2. An aggressive mixture of kicks, snares, hats, and percussion processed with the warmth and savagery of real cassette tapes.
With this pack alone, no expense was spared in creativity. Taking old Vintage Cassette Tape Players (Ampex, Tascam, Marantz, Sony, and Fostex) and meticulously handcrafting and recording to each specific brand. My aim was to use them in “As Is” condition with no calibration. This helped create an unorthodox “Straight out of the Basement” sound, filled with harmonic gritty saturation in a league of its own.
● Instant Download
● Over 170 hand crafted drums (808s, kicks, snares, hihats, percussion)
● All 808s are in the key of C
● All sounds have them processed using real cassette tapes ranging from clean to super dirty
● All sounds were processed using vintage cassette players (Tasman, Foster, and Marantz)
Bonus KIt #1
Drum Frames ( midi drum patterns)
Drum Frames is the perfect collection of industry ready drum patterns that we've ever done.
Use the patterns as is, or use them as the perfect starting point to craft the drum pattern to your next hit record.
This pack is broken down into kick and snare patterns, complex high hat patterns, and simple high hat patterns.
● 50 2 bar kick and snare patterns
● 50 4 bar kick and snare patterns
● 100 pitched high hat patterns
● 100 unpitched high hat patterns
● Tempo information included in each loop
Bonus KIt #2
CASSETTE PERCUSSION LOOPS
Percussion loops are one of the best ways to add bounce and character to your music.
If you know anything about this site, you know we specialize in unique and otherworldly percussion loops.
Just like the drums from Cassette Drums 2, all of these percussion loops were processed using old cassette tapes.
● Instant download
● 23 cassette processed percussion loops
● Tempo information included in each loop
● Every loop was professionally mixed and mastered
● Compatible with all DAWs (Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, Reason, and more)
Bonus KIt #3
Melody FRAMES (MIDI CHORD progressions)
This MIDI pack is focused on creating Top 40 Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop smashes.
Providing instant inspiration and endless creativity, Melody Frames is the easiest drag and drop tool for creating hits that we have ever put out.
Simply drop any of our 50 chart ready chord progressions to a midi track with an instrument of your choice, and start creating your next hit around that. It's that simple.
● 50 chart ready midi chord progressions
● Key information included in each loop