This week’s tutorial is an explanation of AutoTune’s Retune Speed.
AutoTune is heard on countless records & doesn’t seem to be leaving us anytime soon.
It’s important for engineers, producers, & even artists to understand how the parameters of AutoTune really works.
In this video, we talk about one of the biggest parameters for AutoTune - the Retune Speed. Retune Speed plays a big role in how the AutoTune effect will sound and we give you the details on how it works.
Follow along as professional engineer Realistic breaks down AutoTune’s Retune Speed.
JOIN MY UNQUANTIZED PODCAST COMMUNITY
Don't miss out Unquantized Podcast Live & Interactive by @soundoracle + @triza starting at 4 pm every Friday @IG !!!
EXPLORE OUR SAMPLE KITS
REALISTIC PRODUCTIONS (Engineer)
- 3 Tips For 808 Slides
- How To Tune Your Drum Samples
- 3 Common Mistakes With Bus Compressors
- How To Prepare Your Songs For Mastering
- This Quick Tip Excites Your Drums
- Top 5 Plugins For Mastering
- Pre-Delay Explained
- Waves Plugins Giving You White Noise? This Tip Prevents It.
- Use The Trick To Widen Your Pads
- Review: FabFilter PRO-Q3 EQ Plugin
- Top 5 Best EQ Plugins In The World Today
- Drum Bus Techniques: Tips For Amazing Drums
- Top 5 Compressors
- Mid/Side EQ: One Of The Best EQ Tricks
- Top 5 Saturation Plugins For 808s
- Normalizing Tutorial: Normalization Explained
- Tutorial: How To Properly EQ The Modern Voice (The Sound of Mainstream Vocals)
- Preparing Stems Tutorial: How To Properly Prepare Files For Mixing
- Synth Pads Tutorials: Tips To Mix Pads Into Any Song
- Trap Adlib Effect: Side Chain Reverb
- Mixing In Mono: The Classic Trick That Could Save Your Mix
- Brass Instruments: What To Boost & Cut
- String Instruments: What To Boost & Cut
- Electric Guitar: What To Boost & Cut
- Acoustic Guitar: What To Boost & Cut
- Synth Bass: What To Boost & Cut
- Bass: What To Boost & Cut
- Piano: How To EQ The Perfect Piano
- Hi-Hat: How To EQ The Perfect Hi-Hat
- 808s: How To EQ The Perfect 808
- Snare Drum: How To EQ The Perfect Snare
- Kick Drum: How To EQ The Perfect Kick
- EQ Or Compression First?: Learn Why You May Have Been This Wrong
- Phase Cancellation: Learn How To Eliminate The Silent Killer
- The Best Plugins For Stereo Widening
- How To Create Modern Melodies & Lead Lines
- How To Build Modern Chord Progressions
- How To Layer Drums Like A Pro
- Mastering: How To Use A De-Esser On The Master Channel
- Multiband Saturation: How To Bring Your Bass To Life
- Side-Chaining: A Step By Step Tutorial
- How To Beef Up Your Kick Drum Using A Signal Generator
- How To Make Your Mixes Wider Using Mid/Side Compression
- How To Synthesize Your Voice: Travis Scott Vocal Effect
- How To Mix A Kick With An 808
- How To Get Rid Of Vocal Resonance
- How To Use Parallel Compression
- How To Improve Your Recording Process
- Compressors: A Simplified Guide To How They Work
- Mastering: A Step-By-Step Tutorial
- How To Get Your Drums To Sound 10x Better Using Parallel Distortion
- Analog Gear VS Digital Plugins: What’s the Real Difference?
- Articul8 Vocal Loops - Gear and Signal Processing Overview